We accept articles/stories from guest writers, we like to write about; technology, culture, history, festivals, people, and events. you can visit some of the articles we have published to see what our interests are or what we write about.
Have you got a story or anything to share with us? We would be glad to hear from you. You can simply send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your article content and your preferred display name so we can add you as a contributor to our website. This allows you access to our admin dashboard so that you can write and submit anytime you are free to do so.
If you don’t want to be added as a contributor to our website, but still wants to share an idea with us, you can simply send your article to email@example.com, please do not send it as an attachment, send it as a plain text. Additionally, if you are using this option, you can write a brief biography of you, so readers will know it is you.
NB: Your article is subject to moderation and will be published after proper moderation.
What you need to know:
- Your post must be original and not previously published either on the Web or in print.
- Your post should be at least 400 words long.
- Your post will also be checked for grammar, punctuation, spelling, errors etc. If we make substantive changes (unlikely), we will email the post back to you for your approval before publishing.
- Your post must not have been published on other websites including your own website prior or post submission.
- Your post should not be a sponsored or promotional post about product and services, if you intend to promote any content on our website, kindly make use of our advert section.
We understand the work that it takes to write a post. However, the fact that you have written a post and submitted it to us does not obligate us to publish it. The only guest posts we will publish are those that meet up with the specified criteria and in our sole judgment add value to our readers.
Furthermore, if we do not approve your guest post, we will not explain why we did not approve it or provide any detail. Frankly, that would take more time than we can afford.
We do love to see you write and share what you like with the world, happy writing with us.